5.7.09

Maternity Nursing Bra


I'm really happy with the LLL Wrap 'N Snap. The material is soft and light. Other bras I've used in the past were heavy and uncomfortable hot - at least for South East Asian climates. The drop down cup is easily un/fastened with one hand. Sizing was also accurate. I'm a 34C as I breastfeed so the S/M size was perfect.

The only drawback - if you could even call it that - is that it takes a while to to snap on the actual bra. They are logically located at the front but you still sort of have to push your boob aside to properly see the fastenings. Unless of course you can snap it on by feel - I can't.

I have this bra in chocolate and animal print. They're not the usual boring colors. Lots of fun and even my husband commented they were cute.
by M Tanjuatco

0 comments: