6.7.09

Seamless Nursing Bra


I have tried several different bras and this one is the BEST! Here's a few pros and cons:

Pros:
- I am a 34DD (actually a 32-33DD) and ordered the medium - it fits great!
- It's so comfortable, you can wear it all day to work and leave it on under your PJs
- It's easy to clasp and unclasp
- The fabric is of very good quality - it's nice and stretchy but doesn't feel like it's going to lose its shape

Cons:
- I don't use the removable pads because they tend to show through, as the pads line most but not *the entirety* of the cups
- The price isn't ideal (but then, you get what you pay for) and it is about the same price at all the retailers

I really had to think to get some cons because I actually own 2 of these and I would recommend them to any nursing mom!
By E Wareham.

0 comments: